DA-Dongle J2534 SDD VCI Device for Jaguar & Land Rover Vehicles
Get DA-Dongle J2534 for Five Reasons:
1. The DA-Dongle J2534 device is simple and easy to use
2. JLR Approved device, replacement for JLR SDD VCM
3. Covers CAN, & ISO9141 vehicle networks
4. 12ft USB cable as standard included
5. Easy to update for J2534 new functionality
Jaguar & Land Rover Vehicle Coverage:
Range Rover Sport & New Range Rover Sport
New Range Rover
XJ – X300/X308
XJ - X350
XJ - X351
XK – X100
XK - X150
(Yes) – Vehicle line fully supported:
(Yes) - Vehicle line fully supported apart from viewing Data logger signals from both ECM and TCM
modules simultaneously on 2006MY variants :
(No) - Vehicle Line Not supported – supported by DAVINA J2534 or DA-ST512 vehicle interface
DA-Dongle J2534 Functions:
1. It will allow normal operation with the JLR SDD diagnostic tool,once the J2534 DLL files are loaded.
2. The DA-Dongle J2534 connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (diagnostic) connector and then to a laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD
3. Only SCP communications are not possible with this device
How to operate in J2534 mode?
1. Download the latest J2534 DLL software files from the Diagnostic Associates web site www.diagnostic-associates.com/download.htm and install these on the SDD laptop.
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the J2534 device and the other end to the SDD laptop.
4. The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate to show that the device is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle the status (STS) LED will flash green.
6. The device interacts with the SDD diagnostic tool in the same way as the existing VCM.
1pc x DA-Dongle J2534 SDD VCI Device for Jaguar & Land Rover Vehicles
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 10 June, 2014.