News; How To Setup Your DigiProg III Odometer Correction
Published: Tuesday 05 November, 2013
Some customers feedback the DigiProg III odometer correction not work, one reason is that they never setup it. Here OBD2Repair has shared with you the best way to setup your DigiProg III odometer correction
Digiprog 3 is obd2repair 2012 latest version odometer correction tool. Digiprog 3 odometer correction now could be v4.82 version. Digiprog III tachopro odometer tool support Alfa, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Cagiva Raptor, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citreon, Daimler Benz, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia etc.
Allow me to share the instrcutions of setup Digiprog 3
1. A regulated 12 volt power should be accustomed to power your DigiProg III. Contrary above 13.5 volts is needed to power the machine, damage could possibly be caused for the main circuit card and this will need to be shipped to your DigiProg III dealer for repair.
2. When linked to a car or truck by OBD DO NOT use the cigarette lighter lead, the Digi takes power through the vehicle. Failure to observe can lead to damage not covered by the warranty.
3. Once your DigiProg 3 is powered up, this screen will probably be displayed whilst your machine is loading:
4. Within this screen your DigiProg’s status/software version is displayed together with your machines unique 12 digit electronic serial number.
5. Bankruptcy lawyer las vegas DigiProg III has finished loading a data screen look which has a disclaimer regarding the standby time with the machine.
6. When you are ready, press the check/tick button.
7. The DigiProg will invite a password to be entered prior to machine can be utilized. The default password is placed to "1"
8. After that your DigiProg 3 is able to use.
Much more information, pls visit Digiprog 3 odometer correction digiprog III Mileage correction