News; Can GM Tech2 Support Diagnosis & Programming?
Published: Tuesday 26 November, 2013
Does GM tech 2 can diagnose?
Yes, it could. The Tech-2 is the similar tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 incorporates Authentic GM software and gives support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010.
Does GM tech 2 can program?
Yes, it could possibly, but you need additionally buy software TIS2000. That is TIS2000 software for GM TECH2, for GM car model. It's useful for programming.TIS2000 support cars until 2007 year.
Does 32MB card need to take together with GM tech 2?
Yes, 32MB card need to take as well as tech2. 32MB card for GM tech 2 features a 32MB PC Card set with the modern release GM Software. Blends with GM TECH2, offer the latest software for GM TECH2.They have four kinds of software, SABA, OPEL, GM, ISUZU. Customer can come up one sort of software for being loaded to this particular 32MB Card.
Does GM tech 2 have other features?
Yes, sure. Other highlights as following:
1.Authentic GM software within the Tech 2 Flash means by far the most comprehensive diagnostic software readily available for late model GM vehicles.
2. Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3. Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4. Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5. RS232 & RS485 ports give you the avenue to touch base future devices for a Tech 2 Flash.
6. Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7. Chance to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests because they run.
8. Bi-directional the authentic GM 1992-current year software will supply full bi-directional control when performing gear, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9. Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
11. Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
12.Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot intended for future expansion.
13. Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14. Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320? 40pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at a time .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb).
A market difference in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. So that you can perform diagnostics over a vehicle making use of the CAN interface; you should have the Tech 2 Flash plus a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects relating to the Tech 2 Flash diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. If the module is connected, countless uses for flash on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.